Monday, October 3, 2022

October 3, 2022

When I went in this morning for my annual boob squish (which should be the medical term, though "mammogram" is still favored by the medical establishment for some reason), I not only endured some numbing muzak in the waiting room, but was also subjected to some proselytizing. This annoyed me, but I didn't think it was worth speaking to someone about it (I suspect another patient left this pamphlet there). Instead, I tucked the pamphlet in that black plastic thing on the left, in the tray facing the wall. And turned it so the cover was facing in. So there.
 
On a separate note, I'll express how thankful I am to live in a place where I don't feel I have to lie to the provider when asked when my last period was to increase my chances of being treated with dignity.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment